Granular pricing and promotional insight for retailers, wholesalers and branded suppliers.
“The huge media attention on food inflation & the cost-of-living crisis, is leading cash-strapped shoppers to be increasingly price-conscious. Our new PriceCube UK tool makes it easier for operators in this sector to keep their finger on the pulse of pricing and promotional activity across retail, wholesale and discounters.”
Ed Roberts, Managing Director, Talysis Ltd
PriceCube UK collates price and promotional data for 1,000s of product lines across all FMCG categories within the UK retail and wholesale market. To develop even richer insights, it can also be integrated with sales data, internal field sales data, or any other data sources, such as weather/seasonal events.
- An invaluable data tool for all retailers and wholesalers
- Drill down into brands and categories and assess whether you are under or over index vs your competitors
- Can be integrated with other data sources, such as margin, to fully understand the potential cost or impact of pricing investment
- Weekly frequency ensures timely understanding of market dynamics, enabling a faster reaction to minimise threats / capitalise on opportunities
- A full view of promotional activity every week, plus the analysis to support channel, pricing and promotional strategies and ultimately drive revenue growth
- Brand owners! SKU level pricing data gives you a clear understanding of your brand’s pricing across the market, and that of competitor products
- Access via an easy-to-use dynamic dashboard
Contact us today for a full demonstration of this exciting new tool.