A game-changer for retailers, wholesalers and brands operating in the convenience sector
“Our bespoke application of convenience data for retailers, wholesalers and brands is what sets us apart. This solution gives them the actionable insight and the answers they need to make strategic decisions & interventions.”
Ed Roberts, Managing Director, Talysis Ltd
Convenience Data UK – CD:UK – incorporates the single biggest source of convenience data, from over 13,000 stores, including 1,600 forecourts. It’s representative of all major symbol groups and independents, across all regions.
Convenience Ireland captures weekly EPoS data from over 1,500 stores across Ireland, including Spar, Eurospar, Mace and Londis.
- At least two years’ history for trended analysis
- Trended and transactional / basket insight, to understand shopper behaviour
- Brands! Use as a market measurement service, looking at value, volume, shares and trends, to help drive category strategy
- Tactically, it allows you to run field marketing teams, plan and execute targeted campaigns and measure return on investment
- Retailers! The data can be applied to highlight shopper flow, in-store bottlenecks and improve store operations, as well as price and performance benchmarking
Contact us today for a full demonstration of this exciting solution.